Jewellery Designers at Silverado
We are proud to showcase a fabulous range of jewellery designers, from small and local to more established brands with an international appeal. We carefully select our designers for their beautiful style and quality, as well as their ethos.
Our jewellery collections feature everyday sterling silver pieces, intricately crafted silver and gold vermeil designs as well as stunning statement gemstones.
Choosing a range of contemporary jewellery designers allows us to showcase a wide range of pieces to suit all tastes and budgets, from bracelets, earrings, hoops, necklaces and rings.
We hope you’ll love our collections just as much as we do!
So let us tell you a bit more about some of our most popular jewellery designers…
- We have been a proud stockist of Alex Monroe jewellery for over ten years and can’t get enough of his delicate, intricate designs inspired by nature and British eccentricity. Alex Monroe’s signature style is instantly recognisable, offering a quirky aesthetic that remains feminine and wearable. From his iconic Bumblebee necklaces to more trend led seasonal collections; including the Oceans collection which features beautiful sea-life crafted into wearable jewels that highlight the increasing environmental concerns facing our planet’s oceans. To the Natural Life collection that features feather like dandelions and delicate seeds and twigs, forming pretty hoop and stud earrings as well as delicate necklaces. It is due to this ever evolving aesthetic that Alex remains a Silverado favourite. Alex Monroe jewellery is handmade in the UK in his London workshop by his skilled team. Alex’s main designs are handmade in sterling silver and 22 carat gold plated silver. Alex’s fine jewellery collections are handmade in solid 18 carat gold and feature beautiful diamonds and precious gemstones. From whimsical drop earrings and studs, intricate rings and delicate necklaces and bracelets you’re sure to find a piece you’ll treasure for years to come!
- Azuni London was founded by Ashley Marshall in 1996. He sought inspiration from his extensive global travels, immersing himself in South American culture allowed him to develop close relationships with artisans, resulting in the evolution of Azuni’s collections. Azuni jewellery is crafted in 24 carat gold plated brass with beautiful semi-precious gemstones. Featuring stunning drop earrings in a range of fabulous colours and beautiful pendant necklaces with the brightest of gemstones. The collection is perfect for accessorising an outfit for a special occasion or for treating a friend to a beautiful bracelet! Famously the Duchess of Cambridge wore Azuni’s semi-precious stone drop earrings on a trip to Australia and on many occasions since. It is the perfect collection for gold lovers!
- For beautifully elegant jewellery designs of the highest quality look no further than Dinny Hall. Dinny’s gorgeous pieces are handmade in sterling silver and 22 carat gold vermeil of the highest quality, blending contemporary design with classic style. She is well known for her extensive range of hoop earrings in many different designs, offering earrings for every mood and occasion! Her beautiful collections feature delicate lotus petal necklaces as well as stylish bangles and bracelets.
- Kit Heath produce elegant sterling silver jewellery that is perfect for everyday wear. Their beautiful range of high quality sterling silver necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets and bangles make the perfect jewellery box staple to last for years to come.
- If you’re a gold lover you’ll adore Laura Lee jewellery. Laura’s beautiful pieces are handmade in her London studio from solid 9 carat gold with some sterling silver details. We’ve always admired Laura Lee’s free-thinking, independent spirit and have coveted her luxury jewellery designs, which are inspired by ancient artefacts and the natural world, for many years. We have a small curated collection of her jewellery on our website, the full collection can be found in our Brighton store.
- For fun and on trend designs look no further than Orelia Jewellery. Orelia provide the perfect seasonal costume jewellery collections designed here in Brighton! Their collections include fabulous statement earrings and hoops as well as pretty layered necklaces. Orelia’s costume jewellery is made from gold and silver plated base metal, making fabulous gifts and an affordable update to your seasonal wardrobe! Orelia have also launched their LUXE collection, which features some of their most popular pieces crafted in sterling silver and 18 carat gold vermeil .The Luxe jewellery collection includes pretty huggie hoop earrings, perfect for layering up the ear, as well as stunning necklaces and sparkling rings!
- Pernille Corydon is a Danish jewellery designer whose collections are inspired by Scandinavian life and design, bringing effortless cool to your wardrobe. Her simple and elegant designs are great for mixing and matching or collecting a full set of bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Pernille Corydon designs are handmade in sterling silver and 18 carat gold plated silver and are ever popular with those who are after modern design at an accessible price.
- Rachel Jackson London create stunning contemporary jewellery designs in their East London studio. Rachel Jackson make feel good and empowering designs with a fashion forward edge. Favourite pieces include her fabulous geometric hoop earrings, adjustable rings and the stunning statement Electric Goddess necklace. Her collections are crafted in sterling silver and 22 carat gold plated silver and adored by celebrities and the press alike.
- Rosie Kent handcrafts beautiful and intricate designs that imbue a sense of old world elegance whilst remaining contemporary and fashionable. Her luxury jewellery designs provide lavish textures, complementing the female form in sterling silver and 18 carat gold vermeil. Each piece is handmade to the highest quality using modern techniques in her London studio, with precise attention to detail learned from many years of working with Alex Monroe.
- Scarlett Jewellery handcraft all their pieces in their Brighton and Hove studio in solid sterling silver. Scarlett designs are off the highest quality and each piece has a story to tell. We stock a wide range of their beautiful charms which are great for adorning a favourite charm bracelet or worn on a chain. Each design is treasured by its wearer and is perfect for marking a special occasion.
- SVP Jewellery was founded by Sarah Parham. Her curiosity led her to India where she met skilled craftspeople that produce her fabulous and vibrant adjustable rings. SVP Jewellery pieces are handmade in sterling silver and 22 carat gold vermeil with stunning semi-precious stones in a variety of colours and sizes. The comfortable adjustable band on her fabulous gemstone rings offers style versatility, they can be worn on different fingers and stacked with others or simply worn alone.
- Tales From The Earth produce beautiful handmade sterling silver jewellery and keepsakes. Each piece carries its own message and story, perfect for giving meaningful gifts to loved ones. Their designs are inspired by travel and adventure and are perfect for marking life’s milestones. Popular pieces include the Tree of Life necklace and earrings as well as the Silver Zoo keepsake, perfect as a christening present.
We love discovering new designers and are always looking to expand our jewellery collections. If you would like to get in touch just drop us an email to email@example.com.